BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 16, 2010

best FREN like should B


Friends

One day when you feel alone
Remember i'm at the end of a phone
I love you loads
And that must show
I want to let all the world to no
I have a friend, that is you
I love you for all you do
Your face so sweet and your heart so gentle
Keeping me together when i'm going mental
Telling me you love me and that you hold me tight
Being there for me even in the night
Thank you friend you mean a lot to me
Maybe now you'll see
How much you mean to me

to : NUR SHAHIRAH BT KAMARUZAMAN
NORAZAH BT AZIZ

2 comments:

saysuke said...

waah btol2 t'haru bile bace 2..timer kasih taw ntok sumernye..tak tau nak cakap camne tapi 2 lar rasenye anis paham kot..u mean a lot to me too..
anis len kli meh ar jalan umah ley jumpe..aduhh rindunye time kite kecik2 dlu..nti jumper tkut nangis plak sebab gembira sangaaat..dah 5 thun lbey kot kite tak jumpe..huhuu.meh ar jalan umah yea

anyyss said...

insyaalahh dear,
aniss syg shirah mcm kuarga kan
shirah,
huhhh xtahu nk ckp mcmner
:-(